Thursday, February 27, 2014

Parody of Beyonce Song Goes Dunkin' Viral



If you love Beyonce's "Drunk In Love", you will definitely get a kick out of this video. Adrian Anchondo and Reggie White created this a hilarious parody of Beyonce's hit song on Feb. 25 and it has then gone viral.

In Beyonce's original song she starts off by singing, "I've been drinkin', I've been drinkin'" and in the parody it starts off with "I've been cravin', I've been cravin." Genius!

The video features White as Beyonce and Anchondo as Jay-Z. Donuts and 'Box O'Joe' coffee and even Munchinkins are also featured in the parody. It just shows how much Dunkin' Donuts is loved.

I couldn't stop laughing when I watched the video and I can't stop watching it. It is very well done and it made me crave Dunkin' even more.

No comments:

Post a Comment