Thursday, April 3, 2014

Dunkin's Cookie Dough Iced Coffee Is Sweetly Delicious



So aside from trying the Jamoca Almond Fudge iced coffee yesterday (which was so mouth-watering), today I decided to try the Cookie Dough iced coffee from Dunkin' Donuts. And let me tell you, both of these iced coffees do not disappoint!

Both of these flavors are inspired by Baskin Robbin's ice cream flavors with the same names.

I did notice that the Cookie Dough iced coffee doesn't really taste like actual cookie dough. It's rather sweet, but not too sweet to the point where you're going to want to spit out the drink.

I love the way it tastes. As a matter of fact, I'll be passing by tomorrow morning to get a medium size. And with the survey on the bottom of my receipt, I can get a free donut! Can tomorrow morning come already?

Hopefully, these new flavors become part of their core flavors and stays on their menu. Fingers crossed!


1 comment:

  1. They want to serve the best service to the customers and thus ask for the feedbacks.
    Thus they insist their customers say up their reviews on Dunkin’ Donuts Guest Experience
    Survey through the link provided telldunkin.com
    https://telldunkin.online/

    dunkinnation survey

    telldunkin.com store


    telldunkin.com store

    ReplyDelete