Friday, March 21, 2014

Dunkin' Donuts Bring Back Holiday Flavored K-Cups For Limited Time



Your favorite hoilday flavored k-cups are on sale....but just for a limited time!

Dunkin' Donuts brought back holiday favorites, Peppermint Mocha and Pumpkin, back on the shelves for just $5.99 per box. Now that's a bargain! Usually, Dunkin' Donuts offers two boxes of K-Cups for $19.99. So you're getting two boxes for $12. 

I went into my local DD restaurant and bought one of each. Since these flavors are seasonal, I have to wait until the Fall to get my hands on the Pumpkin flavor and the Winter to get Peppermint Mocha. This time I didn't have to wait as long! 

I'm more than delighted about my purchase today. And I know for sure my Keurig Coffee Maker is extremely happy. If you are a lover of any of these two holiday favorites get them now! Remember, they are only available for a limited time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment