Monday, March 31, 2014

Dunkin's New Iced Coffee Flavors Inspired by Baskin Robbins Ice Cream

Dunkin' Donuts Official Instagram

This just in from Dunkin' Donuts official Instagram: new iced coffee flavors! And these flavors aren't just any type, they are ice cream flavors from Baskin Robbins.

Today, DD announced via their social media (Instagram and Twitter) that they now have new iced coffee flavors inspired by Baskin Robbins very own ice cream. Some of the flavors include: Cookie Dough, Butter Pecan, Jamoca Almond Fudge...my mouth is getting watery as I am typing.

Usually, DD's selection of iced coffee flavors isn't really big. However, by adding these new flavors its improved so much.

This is the first time I've seen this collaboration between Dunkin' and Baskin Robbins. I hope this isn't the last time they do this.

I love how they are trying new things and I am all for it. I'm so torn between Jamoca Almond Fudge and Cookie Dough. Those happen to be my favorite flavors from Baskin Robbins.

I'm beyond excited about trying these out and so should you!

No comments:

Post a Comment