Thursday, March 13, 2014

Free Iced Coffee at Participating South Florida Dunkin' Donuts

ConservaMome.com
I almost screamed when I heard about this on the radio this morning. So you can imagine how ecstatic I was when my local Dunkin' Donuts' retweeted a fellow blogger's tweet on the special event.

I have multiple Dunkin' Donuts locations nearby my house and there also happens to be one right next to my school. March 19 falls on a Wednesday which is I'll be in school the entire day. I am planning on making multiple trips. Hopefully the workers won't recognize me.

This deal will only be at participating South Florida Dunkin' Donuts locations. 

Please don't forget! Put it on your calender, put it as an alarm on your phone, do what ever you have to do to remember this great deal. Free 16 oz. Iced Coffee Day - March 19th!

No comments:

Post a Comment